You are hereMp3 file locations
Mp3 file locations
It is easy as one, two, three
Mp3's are the audio tracks from the videos
2. five gig of older ones are kept as text files here When you download these you need to change the extension from .txt to .mp3 then they will play.
3. For All the older ones click on this torrent file If you know about torrents you can download them and keep them in your torrent feed folder, and they will help to seed more requests. Here is the file list. If you want to make a torrent you can learn here more about how to work with them.
Actually I am still learning about Torrents myself. When I know more I will add more instructions. If you know, you can email me what to post here. Or attach them as comments.
Here some instructions are
2) Right-click the torrent file and click on ‘save as...’ to download it to your computer.
3) When you see that the torrent file is completely downloaded, open it. This will start bittorrent.
4) You can now make a selection which files you want to download. (If you download them all it will take about 18 gigs space on your hard disk, so look whether or not you have enough free space)
You can run bittorrent on the background when you are using your computer for different things. It will download the files automatically and it will also upload them to others. To operate as a seeding torrent, most people leave their computers on all the time, and just sleep their monitor.
(Ask questions in the comments. Hopefully someone will answer.)