What part of human perception is based on linguistic destinctions?
I lay down a few distinctions that aid with living life.
- Perception is the intersection of sense organ input and the interpretation of it.
- (And there is no way to know which is predominate or by how much.)
- Perception can be either 'centric' (having something to do with what appears here) or 'a-centric' (having not much to do with what appears here.)
- It is a basic division between experience (with some thought) and thought (alone).
- Why not move most of your attention to centric perception?
- (Spiritual search is a-centric perception.)